Sunday, April 22, 2012

Christini's

So Friday the twentieth of April I took my girlfriend out to Christini’s. This restaurant is a formal four star restaurant, located at 7600 Dr. Phillips Boulevard Suite #84 I Orlando, FL 32819. It is a very nice, very well decorated restaurant. There is a dress code requirement though; it is business casual to formal. They prefer if you do not bring any Infants or toddlers. Once you walk in you are greeted by the host and he or she escorts you right to your table. The person then pulls the chair out for you to sit in. If you bring a spouse at the end of the meal they bring her out a rose with the splines cut off. The lighting is very formal with a candle on every table. The waiter will then come and pure water in your cups and offer wine simples. Also if there is something you want that is not on the menu you could tell your waiter and they will get it. Now, being a four star restaurant and having great service does have a price. I paid for two plates, sparkling water, and one desert (that we shared) one hundred and fifty four dollars (this does include tip). So it may be expensive although I recommend you at least eat their once, it will be worth it and you will love the food (if you eat Italian food).

No comments:

Post a Comment