Sunday, April 22, 2012
seatbelts
So I have notice a lot of people do not wear their seat belts when driving. I don’t understand why, on my way to school I always spot at least fourteen too nineteen people not wearing their seatbelts. Do they not know that seat belts save lives? I went ahead and asked a few people and got some interesting responses. I asked one person if he liked wearing his seatbelt, and if no why? His response to me was that it makes him feel uncomfortable and makes him feel trapped against the sit. I asked a lady the same question, and she responded that it gets in the way of her breast and that it makes her feel uncomfortable. Overall these two examples share one thing in common. That wearing a seatbelt makes you feel very uncomfortable, although the more someone is to wear their seatbelt the quicker they will get used to it so it won’t disturb them again. Although they need to understand rather it is comfortable or not it is part of the law to wear a seatbelt. The law has been place there to protect the people from getting hurt when involved in an accident. Not wearing a sit belt can get you a ticket for up to two hundred dollars, plus three points on your license
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment