Sunday, March 11, 2012
Texting and Driving
We have all seen accidents that could have been prevented if we did not use our phones. Yet we still do I know I do I am not going to lie. Although what does it take for someone not to use it. I have even seen police officers use their cell phones while driving. Yet if we do it we can get a ticket. I do not see the fairness in that. What would it really take for someone to stop using it and prevent an accident or possibly a death? Do people really have to experience things first hand to learn a lesson like a baby? Why do we as humans do not accept the fact the texting causes accidents and stop, is it something in our nature to refuse, or is it just the fact that we are all ignorant as a human race. I haven’t decided yet any ideas? All I can say is let us try not to text I know I will.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The roads are getting really dangerous from all of the technology in cars that can distract drivers!
ReplyDeleteI agree Professor. This comment is definitely counted.
ReplyDelete