Sunday, March 11, 2012
Catching up on blogs
So with work and school it has been hard to do all my blogs. Today I decided to do them all at once. Very bad idea if you ask me. I have run out of ideas of what to write. My girlfriend told me why not read ads on yahoo and write about them. I must say it is a good idea but I do not feel like reading ads and giving myself more to do. I am going to try to keep up with the assignments though the best I can. Although when working nights and going to bed at 6am it is a little hard. Guess I just have to work a little harder were more than half way already so that is a good thing. Anyhow I guess I’ll see everyone in class tomorrow hope you all had a good spring break I know I needed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah Jon. You still need to write more to catch up man.
ReplyDeleteIm going through that now lol
ReplyDelete